Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cocoa with Marshmallows

I treated myself to two new stamp sets from Sweet n Sassy.  Yesterday, I shared two cards I made with the For the Birds stamp set.  Today, I'm sharing two cards featuring the Cup of Cocoa stamp set.

 This little guy was stamped, colored with markers and then fussy cut.  Two of the ladies in my Red Hat Chapter will find these cards in their mailboxes, which explains the red and purple color scheme.  Inside of each card is a simple stamped "Happy Birthday".

Challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #10 - Anything with a Critter Goes
The Crafty Addicts Challenge #44 - Anything Goes (I decided not to use the option of blue)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Something New (stamps)
Scrapy Land Challenge #81 - Anything Goes (I used Spellbinders and La La Land dies.)
Crafty Creations Challenge #357 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Challenge - January Edition - Anything Goes

Yesterday, I went to a card class here in Florida. 
Marlene Bovee designed these two cards for us to make:
1. a great masculine card

 and
2. a sweet Valentine







 
and Joan Fetterman designed the first card below which uses a 3 layered image.

 

I really like this sentiment.  And I also like the black and gold card base.  So when I got home, I cut off the card front and then die cut the sentiment and a frame from the inside and substituted a white card base.  Now I can use the remaining piece for something else.


For her second card, Jane turned us loose with some fabulous Anna Griffin card bases, inserts, sentiments and cuts out to make a Christmas card.  The choices made this card the hardest.

Wow! A Valentine, a masculine Birthday, an Anniversary, a Christmas card and great fun in The Villages!

Missed you Linda! 
and miss the girls back home, too!

2 comments:

  1. Cute meeces and both great cards. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a lovely selection of pretty cards!
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting By Designs! - Rene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.