Sunday, May 7, 2017

May heARTful stamping Challenge

Close to My Heart just released a new Seasonal Expressions Catalog.  Personally, I'm more excited about the Live Beautifully products that are only available for the month of May.
I fell in love with the paper featuring gorgeous peonies in shades of red, white and pink, and fully intended to make something with it  for my heARTful stamping May Challenge design team post.
Then I saw the reverse side, and knew the white peonies would  make a beautiful card for a wedding.  And I just happen to have one on our calendar.

Isn't the flip side underneath my card pretty, too?
 The glitter frame is a cut from the Artistry CTMH Cartridge backed with sea glass card stock.  The strip next to the ribbon is from the edge of one of the papers. The strips on these papers are so pretty!

The challenge at heARTful stamping is open all month.  
Won't you join us?

*********


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.