Thursday, October 20, 2016

BDay card for my bro

As I cleared my desk yesterday, I came across my card list for October and realized I didn't have a card for my annoying little brother's birthday on Saturday.  He hasn't been littler than me since I was 5 but he has managed to stay as annoying as ever.   Only now, he has much less hair!  So here's the card I made for the old bird!
 I'm sure you recognize the crazy bird stamp, which I colored with markers and fussy cut.  The banner with frame are cricut cuts on the CTMH Artiste cartridge.  The sentiment stamp and gold foil tape are also CTMH.  Papers are from Our Daily Bread Designs and have a nice glossy finish. 

Challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenge #26 - Happy Birthday
Dream Valley Challenge #142 - One for the Boys
Use Your Stuff Challenge #238 - Mixing up stamps (I've used 4 stamps: bird, hat, bow tie, and sentiment)



TTFN,
Debi

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'one for the boys Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great crazy bird card! Thanks for playing along with us at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for your brother! I bet he loves it (even though he'd probably never tell you, ha!) Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.