Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ouch!

 I have been suffering from "snow bird" lag the last couple of days, not even turning on this computer.  But I'm beginning to feel a bit more like myself.  After missing 2 months of my grandsons' basketball games, we got to see Nick's team advance to the finals this morning.  Go, Boys!  Here's hoping they can win again tomorrow and take home the trophies.

So it's time to get back to blogging.
I made this card for one of the gals on our Tuesday Throwdown DT.
Sometimes when you are suffering from a big OUCH, a simple note from a friend can make your day.  

That's a new hat stamp I picked up in Florida.
Papers are from SU.  Sentiment stamp is CTMH.

Challenges: 
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #17 - Woman or Women
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #15 - Always Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - Purple Haze
Stampotique Designers Time Challenge #234 - 30 minutes or less
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Anything Goes


Joyce, my CTMH consultant and good buddy, had a fun workshop this week.  If you'd like to see the 10 cards we made Thursday (in 3 hours), they are posted on her Joyful Creations blog.

Now, I have to get the rest of my craft supplies unpacked and a card made for the March Joyful Stars Blog Hop Thursday and one for an upcoming  Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.   

First.... a cup of hot tea!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I know that your friend will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card design and the pretty font of the sentiment - thanks for sharing your project at Moving along with the Times

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very sweet, I'm sue your friend loves it. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our challenge!

    Aly DT Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.