Thursday, December 3, 2015

CAS cards

I had planned to post this yesterday, but I waited too long to take my photos and just didn't have good enough light .  This morning's light is much, much better.

Included with this month's issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine was a nice set of stamps and embossing folders.  I really wanted both to take center stage on my card, so I decided to keep it CAS.  At first I was only going to add red to the berries and bow.  Then I gave in and gave the bird a bit of color, too.  The gold foil tape (CTMH product) helps to highlight the embossing at the bottom.


 *************
 Tuesday we had our CTMH card class Christmas party at Joyce's.  What yummy food, creative exchange gifts, good time, and friendships to cherish!  
We only had time to make this one card....


As an extra gift to the girls in our class I will not be posting the picture of our merry group wearing the gift I gave them on their heads!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card, Debi! Very eye-catching! Your workshop card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation today and that image is just gorgeous..x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these. Thanks for showing the first one, as it just reminded me that I got that edition of the magazine! Beautiful colors on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold tape gives such a great festive pop to this card. Love the embossed design.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful CAS-Cards! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.